Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Need by Hana Pestle

Without fail I will always check up on the Twilight Singapore site for any updates my staff members did or any new comments, and I saw this post that one of my staff members - Izzati, posted. An up and coming singer and a Twilight fan wrote and sang a song that was inspired by the second Twilight book, New Moon. The song is titled Need and when I first heard it, I felt that this song fits New Moon perfectly!

Hana Pestle, the creator behind the song Need hopes for a chance to be included in the New Moon soundtrack. If for those who don't know, the sequel to Twilight - New Moon - will start shooting this March in Vancouver and Italy. And I really wish and hope that her dream would one day come true cos I definitely would love Need to be included in the New Moon soundtrack. It fits the whole story perfectly.

If you're interested to know more, you can proceed to Hana's My Space Music page and listen to some of her songs.



And here's the her official music video - These Two Hands.

These Two Hands
posted by nash at 8:57 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie