Sunday, August 3, 2008
Breaking Dawn
I am not in the best of moods today and heck, I don't even feel like studying anymore! It was shocking to find out that Breaking Dawn actually came out yesterday here in Singapore instead of this Monday!! We could have just read Breaking Dawn together with the whole world but NOO!! It had to be Monday and now I'm pissed off with BORDERS and POPULAR for telling us fans that we can collect our pre-ordered copies this MONDAY!!! when they started selling it YESTERDAY!!! AARRGGHHH!!!

I was out yesterday and I wanted to go to Orchard to visit BORDERS but why didn't I!? I would have shrieked if I saw Breaking Dawn in BORDERS!! It's a waste of $5 if you ask me, telling us we can collect it on MONDAY! #@$%&*!*#@%$#&@


Alright, well what's done is done but when I visit BORDERS tomorrow and collect my own copy, I'm seriously going to ask them about the change of release dates! Seriously pisses of us Twilight fans!!
posted by nash at 10:02 AM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie