Thursday, July 10, 2008
Spunk Ransom Truth
I've got to admit, SmokeyFizz, they're the best video makers out there and I absolutely love them! They've been making videos using clips from Harry Potter, 300, Star Wars and even Twilight! Today, I have a video made by them and it's related to Twilight. Previously, I've posted an entry about their spoof of the exclusive Twilight scene - James Truth. If you have not watched it, you could watch it here.

Anyway, this new video that they made is a spoof or a "parody" that they did of Spunk Ransom or commonly known as Robert Pattinson. Yes I know. Spunk Ransom? Apparently, when Larry Carroll (gotta love him!) interviewed Robert during one of the MTV Twilight Tuesdays, he asked Robert what did he think of the Twilight fans calling him "R Pattz". He replied, saying that he hate his name and would prefer something cooler like Spunk Ransom. Weird eh? I know. I'd still prefer Robert Pattinson though.

Ok, back to topic, watch the video and laugh your head off (like I did). If you're still going "WHAT?", watch James Truth and you'll understand! =)

On the meantime, enjoy the video!

posted by nash at 7:42 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie