Friday, July 18, 2008
OH MY EDWARD!!
I was almost late for school today just because of the new Twilight trailer that Yahoo Movies posted, courtesy from Summit Entertainment!! When I saw that the new Twilight trailer was out, I told myself I had to see it and post in on Twilight Singapore. And well I had trouble embedding it so I tried Google videos and alas! I found it and it was a great thing that it's a YouTube link! Quickly, embed it on the blog and watched the trailer again!

I'm still watching the trailer and am really pleased with it! It'll be a great movie and it'll follow the sequence of events that happens in the book. So without further ado, here's Twilight trailer no. 2!

posted by nash at 5:11 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie