Wednesday, July 16, 2008
New Twilight Trailer!!
One test down , two to go!! I can't wait till it's all over, get Breaking Dawn and then get my exams over and done with!!

I came back from school today and logged in to Twilight Singapore which caused me to hyperventilate that I couldn't even type correctly!! THE NEW TWILIGHT TRAILER #2 IS OUT!! When I saw the new Twilight scenes, I was shouting "OH MY GOD" the whole way, stamping my feet and screaming till there's no tomorrow. Summit Entertainment really followed the book closely which I LOVE!! I really can't wait for the movie to come out! And the most shocking part is, Channel 5 showed the Twilight Trailer this evening on ET!! I shouldn't have gone straight to the bathroom after I came back from school!! :(

Anyway, I've checked the airing of ET again and it'll be on Channel 5 at one in the morning. I'm so going to wake up to watch the trailer on TV. I'm an obsessed Twilight fan!! Here's the trailer if you can't wake up later at one.




Okay, I have to sleep now and wake up later. It's almost like waking up to watch a LIVE football match! LOL
posted by nash at 9:43 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie