Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Bookworm
I am what you call obsessed. Can you believe it that I actually bought Twilight again? Well here's the difference:

This was the cover of Twilight when I first bought it early 2006. Twilight wasn't popular then...

It wasn't "attractive" at all and when I first saw this cover that I was hesitant in buying Twilight. However, I bought it because of its synopsis. =)

And now, I've bought Twilight again but this time with the famous red apple.

See the difference? The cover of the book is really important and I prefer this cover which is the original cover of Twilight. Since I bought it again, I've been reading Twilight for the fourth time and I'm still not bored with it.

I'm starting to like novels by Melissa Nathan. Although, her endings might be too abrupt and short and you kind of want more from it but its the content of the story that makes it interesting. I guess Melissa wanted us readers to use our imagination and create a detailed happy ending for her characters even after we've finished reading the last sentence. Her novels are such a reading pleasure that you won't be able to put it down! =)
posted by nash at 8:46 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie