Friday, June 20, 2008
One eye closed
I haven't been updating my blog for quite a while now due to my busy schedule of not studying.. hehe but instead constant monitoring of the Twilight Singapore blog. I've actually created a blog for Twilighters in Singapore. [For dummies: Twilighters is the name for fans of the Twilight series created by Stephenie Meyer].

However, I'm grateful for other Singaporean Twilighters who are now members of the Twilight Singapore community. Without them, I don't think the blog can function anymore. Thanks a lot guys! Really appreciate your help! =)

After creating the blog and maintaining it, we've decided to organise a Twilight Singapore movie outing so that we Twilighters in Singapore can watch the movie together. This will take a lot of hard work and time. Hopefully we will be able to make this outing happen!

Anyway, it's the weekend and two more days till school opens! Next few weeks will be very busy with ICAs, tests and not to mention NAPFA! Hate it!! Why must poly students take NAPFA?! Can't wait to get it over and done with!

Well... next Saturday I might be going to Suntec to accompany Anisa to the Anime Convention... haven't been in one though. 'Tis my first time... hehe.

Okay, well gotta go and to readers of my blog who are TWILIGHT fans, do visit Twilight Singapore and support us!! I know that there are lots of Twilighters here in Singapore but we need you guys to visit our blog!! We have also created a forum! Do join!! =)
posted by nash at 5:38 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie