Sunday, June 1, 2008
needle prick injury anyone?
I'm bummed! Seriously... I need a break! Tomorrow's the start of a whole new set of modules and it's already stressing me out! Apart from that, there are countless of ICA presentations in the coming weeks and my group seriously feel like dying right now... especially me!!

We've just finished making a video for our Final Year Project (FYP) at my house and it was fun! We're doing on innovation and we're kinda innovating the syringe and the needle so that it's safe and user friendly in the future for us Staff Nurses. =)

So anyway, we created a video on how a staff nurse can prick herself accidentally with a needle. Qin Ting was the nurse, Weilun the patient, Hanisah the little girl who caused Qin Ting to accidentally "pricked" her finger, Eunice the camera woman, Hui Scen the director and me, the narrator. The whole shooting process was fun especially when Eunice literally asked the contraction worker to stop drilling so that we could record the video without any background noise! She actually leaned out the window and tried to catch the attention of the worker! That was simply hilarious!

Anyway, now I'm pretty psyched and really restless about tonight or maybe tomorrow morning. MTV Movie Awards will be showing a full action scene of Twilight for their pre-show and badly enough, it's now shown in Asia LIVE!! WHY!! So now, I'm either planning to stay up really late just to watch the video which they will post it on their blog after they air it (which is kinda frustrating... cos I don't know what time is it now in HOLLYWOOD!) or wake up really early tomorrow morning and watch it! Either way, watching the video will certainly make me scream, squeal, shriek, hyperventilate or even faint! Nah... I don't think it'll be that serious cos I've hyperventilated when they showed clips of the full action Twilight scene before. Proceed to Twilight Singapore to know more! ;)

Alright... I'm done posting here. Anxiously waiting for the Twilight and of course ROBERT PATTINSON! Or should I say... Spunk Ransom! Tee hee
posted by nash at 7:41 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie