Monday, June 9, 2008
I'm back!!
Awww... life's a bliss! I came back from my short KL trip last night and the past 2 days was just blissful. Though, I would rather stay a few more for the shopping but one thing that I really, really love is the the FOOD!! KL is heaven for us Muslims here in Singapore. The restaurants that we can't eat here, we can it eat there. It's a luxury!!

So on Saturday morning, left home at 5am and what a surprise we got! At 6am the causeway was already jammed! We Singaporeans are really kiasu! Anyway we left really early cos when we reach JB, we would straight away proceed to Negeri Sembilan with my aunt to fetch her children from KTJ (a Malaysian boarding school) and then we would proceed to KL. Once we reach KL, we had our lunch at IKEA which was heavenly! The food in IKEA here is not even halal and well it was a bliss to try the hotdog and the meals there! Love the meatballs!! =P

So after having lunch in IKEA we proceeded to our hotel called Dharby Park Hotel which is a 15 minutes walk to the twin towers. I was so blind that I didn't know my room was facing the twin towers when it reached dusk, I finally noticed the bright light emanating from the towers! By the way, the twin towers at night is beautiful! So my parents and I went to KLCC Suria for tea and a bit of shopping. Following after that, we had dinner at another hotel,Eastin which serves Japanese cuisine. All that I have to say is, delicioso!! The oyster was nice and not to forget the okonomiyaki! After a tasteful, dinner went back to the hotel for a good night's slepp. End of Day 1.

The next morning, had breakfast at the hotel itself and after that, I followed my aunt and my mom to KLCC. It was a lovely stroll from the hotel to the shopping center. If I stayed longer, we could get more shopping done! =) So after returning to the hotel, we packed and left the hotel. We then had lunch at Pavillion Mall where my cousin Anisa says, serve the best western food! True to her word, TONY ROMA'S was INCREDIBLE! I ordered a rib-eye steak and it was so tender! It was heavenly!! It's the best place so far other than TGIF! I wouldn't mind migrating to KL for the food! You can eat anywhere! Next time, I would like to try Marche's, Pastamania, Carl's Jr and many many more!! =)

The trip was fun! The long drive to KL is worth it, not because of the shopping but the FOOD!! =P
posted by nash at 9:07 AM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie