Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Hysteria
It's the second day of school after a deserved break and well... I'm not getting use to waking up early. And I'd prefer to sleep late and wake up late instead! =)

I have a really early morning class tomorrow. How am I going to stand a 2 hour lecture from 8am in the morning and not snooze during them? Anyway, the lecture topics for tomorrow are really dry... hopefully I can live through them.

Ever since I got back from school today, I've been really jumpy, ecstatic and full of hysteria! I checked the e-mail specially for Twilight Singapore and got a shock of my life and now I'm still in shock and can't get over the fact that HER WORLD magazine wants us Twilight Singapore members to have an interview with them!! An interview with HER WORLD magazine!! How crazy is that?! They would want us to interview about why women (like us) like about Twilight. I'm already preparing some of the answers in my head... hehe.

Alright... all my members agree to the interview and well me too! This will help us advertise our blog more! =)
posted by nash at 8:46 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie