Sunday, June 22, 2008
Back To School
3 more hours and it's a new day. It's back to school for most of us. Some of you might be rejoicing while others might be sulking. Well... I'm neutral like Switzerland. ;)

These past few days, I've been slacking around and doing pretty much nothing. Sad life for me ain't it? I've just finished watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on DVD and it's great watching it again. Though my intentions of watching is of a totally different reason. I didn't watch it because I wanted to remember the storyline (I've read the book and prefer the original) or stare at Daniel Radcliffe throughout the movie. Instead, I wanted to watch it due to Cedric Diggory! *wink* *wink* *grins*

Robert Pattinson's the reason why! ;)

He's actually quite yummy to look at. Well apologies to those who are spewing out their dinner now, but I have to admit, he's actually quite good looking. I can already imagine him acting as Edward Cullen, with an American accent. *sigh*

MTV showed a clip of Bella and Edward in the greenhouse for the movie for Twilight Tuesday and I was practically swooning, looking at Robert. Mind you, this scene is NOT from the book but heck who cares?! As long as the main and important things are there it's good enough. But this scene is quite important as Bella asks Edward why he saved her from the impending car crash. And I absolutely love the his reply: "I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can Google it." This is going to be one of Edward's trademarks and I've already seen quite a few Twilighters loving this quote too! For those who are going "huh", "what", "WTH is she babbling about" or "WTF", GO AND READ THE BOOK! It's the best damn thing out there! Trust me! =)

So anyway, I was really, really disappointed with MTV Asia. They premiered the MTV Movie Awards yesterday but guess what?! NO PRE-SHOW!! The pre-show's important too you know! They showed the exclusive Twilight scene from the movie and they didn't even show it?! I wanna watch it on the tube though I've watched it like a million times on the computer but I wanna experience watching it on the telly!! NVM... at least I managed to watch a new music video by Weezer-Pork and Beans. Really cool. The video showed some familiar YouTube faces like the fat guy who lipsyncs to one of the Chicken Little soundtrack. LOVE IT!!



Okay... going off now. I wanna read a HP fanfic! Ciao!
posted by nash at 9:11 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie