Thursday, May 1, 2008
Twilight fan made videos
Happy Labour Day! Anyway, I know it's been quite awhile since I've posted. Busy with school and projects and maybe I've got nothing to talk about! LOL

I've been wanting to post this brilliantly made fan made videos but didn't have the time until now. I'm now having the opportunity to post these videos thanks to my cousin Jahizah, who wants to know why suddenly I like trance music. It's only ONE trance music and no more.... I only like this one that's all. Anyway, these fan made Twilight videos are awesome and they were made by Smokeyfizz who are brilliant in all these fan made videos. The way they mash scenes together to fit into the theme is incredible! If only I had a creativity streak in me... haha.

Anyway, this first video is called Bella - Beautiful Things and it's all about Bella. This video includes scenes from all three books - Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse. So yeah... it'll inlcude Edward and Jacob. Just a personal note, Kristen Stewart is Bella. Robert Pattinson is Edward and Steven Strait is Jacob ALTHOUGH Taylor Lautner is the official Jacob, I guess because there are no movie scenes of the 16 year old Taylor except for The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lava Girl and Cheaper By The Dozen 2. Furthermore, this is also the reason why I like trance because of the song Beautiful Things by Andian feat DJ Tiesto.



This second video is all about New Moon. I was captivated by their creativity that I was stuck to my seat, gaping in awe. Enjoy!! The song that they used it All Fall Down by OneRepublic



And lastly, their other video is all about Eclipse. Enjoy! The song that they used for this one is Muscle Museum by Muse!



I hope you have enjoyed all three videos made by Smokeyfizz, two awesome and creative sisters!! And hopefully this will also urge you to read the Twilight Saga!! Ciao!
posted by nash at 4:54 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie