Monday, May 12, 2008
a good book, is a good book for any age
Finally, Monday has ended. Thank god! This morning was a terrifying experience for me! I was picked to be one of the nurses to perform in a simulation based learning and well.... all I have to say is thank god that's over! =)

Anyway, today's a pretty long day and my left shoulder hurts like hell. Reminder, take it easy when you want to lift weights, unlike me, who suddenly starts lifting weights after a long time! Now, I'm paying the price for it! Dang! So finished school at around 4.30pm and went to the library to pass my time. Good thing Ridzwan and Yu Chan were there.... so I had some company. While waiting for my brother to pick me up from school, I began doodling and well... the end result, a picture of Bella and Edward. I copied it from one of the Twilight pictures.

















I know... it doesn't look the same but heck, it's good eh? Hehe... though my Edward doesn't look Edwardy at all but Bella looks great! =)

Anyway, Stephenie's really getting her recognition even after her latest book The Host came out on May 6th. She was in Texas for her book signing and the response was remarkable. I've got a video here where a Barnes & Nobles spokesperson was introducing Stephenie Meyer and well, as to expect, her fans went wild!! That's Stephenie's fans for you! You rock Stephenie!! =)

posted by nash at 7:45 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie