Wednesday, May 7, 2008
edward + bella = romeo + juliet
Hey guys!! It's been a while since I've written a regular post without mentioning anything about Twilight... but sorry you can't stop me. I'm a Twilighter and from now on, most of my post will be about the Twilight Saga! =)

Anyway, let's talk normal stuff! I've had my clinical theory test and I felt that I did pretty okay. All those mugging and lazing around at the same time helps... and of course add in sneaking off to re-read Eclipse! Hehe. Secondly, I'm kinda excited about the Australian Study Trip that I might be going this September with my school. It's a 7 day trip to Sydney and apart from enjoying myself and having fun, I would also be visiting universities and hospitals there too! Looks kinda fun when you add in cruising with the dolphins, shopping, sight-seeing, shopping and more shopping!! =)

Drifting away from my normal life, I'm going to blabber about Twilight again!! Trust me you can't stop me! Even Jahiza, my cousin, was awed by my dedication... (anyway I pestered her yesterday to watch the teaser trailer. If you haven't watch it, what are you doing reading my post! Scroll down and watch it! Kidding..)

So as usual, my first priority after checking my mail is to visit Twilight Lexicon and behold! The movie poster is out, with Edward (Robert) and Bella (Kristen) together!!


Doesn't Robert look convincing as Edward Cullen! Watch the teaser trailer if you wanna be swooned by Robert! =P

I'm kinda jealous of the other Twilighters living in the States... they get to watch the movie on December 12 while us Asian Twilighters might only be able to see it in June next year!! That's too damn long for me!!! Why can't they push it to January or February!! I really can't wait that long. Hopefully Summit Entertainment will be able to push the release date forward for us Asian fans! *Haiz*

Okay... gotta leave now. I can't leave my Gossip Girl hanging! Tee hee... byez!!
posted by nash at 9:21 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie