Friday, April 11, 2008
prom night
A new horror and thriller movie's coming out soon here in Singapore on 24th April and I think I would like to watch it! Yes! A shocking discovery! I, Nasyita would finally like to watch a horror/thriller movie for once without forcing me to!

You might wanna ask what's with the sudden interest? Well, firstly, the movie looks really good. Brittany Murphy and Kellan Lutz is in it. You might wonder who Kellan is right? Well he'll be playing Emmet Cullen in Twilight and I thought I'd see how he is though I know he really is HOT!

Okay... well I guess I can't wait till Prom Night comes out! Here's the trailer if you're interested. Enjoy like I did... hehe.

posted by nash at 10:14 AM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie