Sunday, April 6, 2008
the prince and me
I'm known as the outdated one in my family and yes I have to admit that they're right. Tonight was my first night watching the full-length movie of "The Prince and Me" on StarWorld. I remembered not caring about the movie when it first came out in 2004. I thought it'll be like a copy of "The Princess Diaries: The Movie" but I'm wrong. It's totally original and a true chic-flick!

A few weeks ago, I watched the sequel on StarMovies but it was almost at the end so I didn't really get the gist of the story but I know what it's all about. By the way, the actor who replaced Julia Stiles is *vomit in toilet bowl*... you get my gist. So after watching it, I told myself that I seriously have to watch the original but it took me till today to watch it... busy with work and stuff... I know... I'm always giving excuses.

Anyway, I was thinking of watching The Prince and Me online tomorrow but I was super ecstatic when I browse through the movie guide when it'll be showing after Oprah at 8pm! Being a chick-flick junkie, I had to watch and I really, really love it! It was so touching, romantic and super awwwhh!! I like Prince Edvard! He's cute!! Tee-hee....

I love how the story flows but felt that Julia was a bit stiff though but I still love her! She was great in Save The Last Dance and Mona Lisa Smile. Gotta love that movie!

Okay before I end off, I would like to end it with a quote that I love from the movie. Adios!

"The sun itself sees not until heaven clears"
posted by nash at 10:04 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie