Wednesday, April 16, 2008
no air... OMFG
It's back to school for me and being in 3rd year is getting to me. I've had lectures and tutorials on my final year nursing project plus add in multiple ICAs. And after the first semester is done, I'll be away on attachment for the next semester which includes PRCP for 12 weeks straight which I'll be preparing myself for the working force.

Anyway, let's de-tense myself and start talking about the happy moments! =)
As you might have noticed, I've changed my music again and this time it's by Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown. Lots of you might say that the music was like so popular eons ago but well you know... I'm not the up-to date kind of person. =P

However, I chose this song because it's meaningful in a way to me. I've finished reading New Moon by Stephenie Meyer (the second book of the popular Twilight saga) and well in New Moon, Bella was depressed because of Edward's leaving. Well, while I was reading the book, the song No Air came up on my mp3 and I was like "OMG! The song totally fits Bella's perspective!" So after listening to it once, I replay it and listen intently to the lyrics and I was almost squealing with joy.... in my head... literally LOL. The song totally fits!! And from then on, I keep playing the song first whenever I on my CREATIVE Zen. Obsessed much? Hehe

Try 110% obsessed when you keep watching the same video, over and over again! I can't help myself! Robert looks great as Edward especially when he has those gorgeous fake topaz eyes on!! Which girl wouldn't squeal when you see your the guy of your dreams on the big screen, dazzling both the lead female (Kristen) and you at the same time?!

OK... let's drift away from Twilight and let's move on to the next best thing... Gossip Girl. The CW has been promoting the new upcoming episodes with OMFG!! Love the caption and gotta love the racy scenes that they put together for the promo! Just look at the picture below!

Provocative much?! Well... want more of it? Watch the videos below and trust me, after watching them, you can't seem to wait for the new episode to arrive. BTW, the new episode 14 will be called "The Blair Bitch Project". Gotta love the cat-fights and of course Blair Cornelia Waldorf!



posted by nash at 9:23 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie