Thursday, April 10, 2008
Exclusive: TWILIGHT!
I'm re-reading the Twilight series New Moon and still can't get over the fact that Twilight is being made into a movie!! Entertainment Tonight has an exclusive behind the scenes of the movie and I'm already jumping on my seat! The dance room scene is one of the crucial scenes in the book and I'm already loving it and not to mention the crash scene too!! Remarkable! Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson looks like the perfect Bella Swan and Edward Cullen!! Love them!! Here's the link tothe ET video and I can't help to giggle that Harry Potter was pushed down from the number one spot to number nine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8q3l6L1ZDA
posted by nash at 11:11 AM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie