Wednesday, March 5, 2008
shopping, shopping and more shopping
I have a feeling I spent more than what I should have but most of the things that I bought are reasonable though. I met up with my aunt for lunch today and we ate at Sakura's in Far East Plaza. I planned to go to my grandmom's after lunch but my aunt suggested why don't I walk around Orchard and wait for her till she finish at 4.30 so we can go back home together. Agreeable, we walk back to where we met and went on our separate ways.

So my first shopping trip was in Borders at Wheelock. I wanted to search for Libba Bray's The Sweet Far Thing for my cuzz Anisa but it wasn't there. Instead, I bought Jodi Picoult's new book - Change of Heart which was unexpected. Anyway, I've already plan on what to buy: going out shoes, a bag but I bought more than what I wanted.

My spending kinda remind me of Becky Bloomwood from Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic series. But I'm not that bad as her... haha. So after going to Borders, I went to Wisma Atria's Charles & Keith whose having a sale but the shoes... I don't like. Then went to Forever 21... wanted to buy some tops but over my budget of $50. Too much. New shoes and bag at the back of my mind, I went to Pretty Fit but the shoes are just too ex and anyway, they don't have any of my sizes... too bad. Quite disappointed, went to Hula % Co and OMG!! They have really, really good tops. I browsed through the racks and saw one that caught my eye! It was B-E-A-UTIFUL!! I MUST GET IT... though hesitant at first, I put it back to its rack but a few white girls came in and one of them was also browsing the same rack as me... so I thought to myself, better get it now or they'll take it! It was like a matter of live or die situation! Come to think of it... I'm a bit like Becky Bloomwood! Gosh! I can't believe it... it was like her Denny and George scarf but it wasn't on sale though. Anyway, happy I've got 2 carriers... one from Cotton Up... bought 2 long sleeve t-shirts there. 2 for $30!! It's a bargain!!

Still, my mind on shoes and bag, went to Takashimaya and I was really shocked that Accecorize is expensive here!! UK must be cheap then. I didn't manage to find my things so I thought of going to Tangs since it was almost 4. When I went to Tangs it was heaven!! I finally found my shoes and it only cost $19.90!! Super-glad, I bought it and well finished my shopping for the day!

However, it kinda suck shopping on your own cos I don't have advice from anybody about my shoes but I really love the ones that I bought! Even my mom says it has a nice cut!! Yay for me!!

Okay... so I thought of calculating my whole expenditure of the day.

Book from Borders............ $22.45 (after 10% cos I'm a member)
2 Cotton Up t-shirts......... $30 (bargain!!)
Hula & Co top................ $36.90 (Ok... expensive but I have to have it!)
Shoes from TANGS............. $19.90 (total bargain)
TOTAL EXPENDITURE............ $109.25 (OMG!!!!)

HOLY CRAP!! THAT'S ONE DAY!! DAMN I SHOULD STOP SPENDING SO MUCH!! DAMN IT! DAMN IT! I HAVE TO HAVE A BUDGET!! Ok from now I on, I promise to write down all my expenditure and MUST ENSURE THAT I HAVE IT BELOW $100 OR EVEN BETTER BELOW $50!!

Alright... I can do it! I can't be the next Becky Bloomwood! I have to be thrifty! I'll try my very best and will write down my expenditure and maintain by budget! GOOD LUCK TO ME!!
posted by nash at 10:28 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie