Thursday, March 6, 2008
OMG... I'M A SHOPAHOLIC - TO - BE!!
I cannot stop spending!! Even if it's the basic stuff! Ok... so today I went to White Sands to buy my ingredients for my Blondies and I already planned to buy hair conditioner from Watsons and make-up here and there for tomorrow's dinner. And I was gobsmacked when I found out that everything that I bought costs $30 over!! Sometimes discount sales can be very, very and I mean very deceiving! 20% of everything! And here I thought Silkygirl's cheap!!

Ok... maybe it's partially my fault. I should have just bought one eyeshadow rather than two and just buy one lip gloss instead of a lipstick and lip gloss together. But come to think of it, all these things might be useful in the future! It's like an investment... like how Becky Bloomwood thinks! My gosh... I cannot be a shopaholic!!

Ok... I wanted to list down the things that I've bought but I lost the receipt (not on purpose!!) but I know that the most expensive was the lip gloss but it was worth it!! It looks so good on me!!

Okay... I should spending! ANYWAY, I've reserved $50 to buy a Taylor Swift album that my new-found friend whom I met from FRIENDSTER and is a HILARY DUFF fan reserved for me from HMV! Tomorrow I have a budget of less than $50/-!!!

Hopefully I keep to my budget... please!!
posted by nash at 9:16 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie