Sunday, February 3, 2008
With Love & Tosto

I went to Changi Airport with my bro today since he wanted to walk around T3. I didn't want to go at first but when I thought about it, I might be able to drop by T2 and look out for Hilary's perfume, With Love and YES I FOUND IT! It costs $88 for 100ml of perfume which includes a free bracelet which I'm wearing right now. It smells really nice. It has that spicy and oriental smell that my brother kinda likes too.... even though he's not a Duff fan. He says it smells like caramel. Really sultry and musky.

So after I bought the perfume that I waited for so long to get, we went to T3 and it was AMAZING! I like the way where the arrival is separated by a glass wall and you can actually see the transit area. It's really cool!! Jija... you'll love the place cos there's all these artsy stuff that you'll love! We walked around, exploring the place. There's a Harris bookstore and Chomel just to name a few. I read there was a Secret Recipe but it was in B2. It was really tiring walking around and my brother decided to go back up as there was this appetizing coffee shop called Tosto. So we went there to check it out and the coffee was delicious! They kinda sell Italian coffee. I ordered Espresso with milk hazelnut coffee which I kinda forgot it's unique name right now but do check it out! They have another outlet at T2, the arrival hall just a few blocks down McDonalds. You'll love the coffee trust me. My brother and I were kind of disappointed that we didn't bring our camera but it was fun.

My head kinda feels heavy right now cos I'm not a coffee person actually. Coffee makes me sleepy and not awake. Weird isn't it? Well.. anyway gotta ciao!
posted by nash at 7:53 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie