Tuesday, February 26, 2008
p.s. i love you, the luxe and many more!
Last Saturday was the first mother-daughter outing to the movies. I invited my mom to watch P.S. I Love You in TM since she'll only watch movies that'll make her tear and it did! The movie's really nice and we shed a few tears here and there... well not a few but lots of tears! And I'm really happy that the movie at least followed the book... well except for a few other things like the holiday vacation. It was supposed to be in Italy but it was in Ireland but stranded in the middle of nowhere was amazingly smart! Hehe There was this one scene where Holly Kennedy (Hilary Swank) ran to her mother's shop and cried her hearts out, releasing all her blocked up emotion. This was the scene where everybody cried and I realised that the whole cinema was dead quiet... and OMG that was the most most dramatic, tensed scene ever! In all, I'm glad I brought my mom to watch the movie. This is the second movie other than A Walk To Remember that made her cry!




Anyway, I've finished The Luxe and it's really, really good. It's definitely a must for Gossip Girl fans!! Imagine reading Gossip Girl with the Upper East Side, Fifth Avenue and Central Park but with a twist. Horse-drawn carriages, elegant dresses and societal gatherings, it will surely blow your mind out. It's a different kind of taste for me but a really good experience. Full of scandals, mysteries and secret affairs, you won't be able to put the book down till the last page! And fret not, the second book The Luxe:Rumours will be coming out in June 3rd! Expect more in the series! Can't wait!!


Talking about Gossip Girl, the new Gossip Girl series featuring The Carlyles twins will be coming out on May 2nd!! New people, new gossip and whole lot of scandals and mysteries!! I'm really starting to wonder who is Gossip Girl. I have this feeling that Chuck Bass is the urban-gossiper and maybe he might make his guest appearance in this new series! You may not know. I can't wait for the new series to hit the shelves! The cover is already making me impatient!! Can't wait till May arrives!!






Another round of good news!! The 10th installment of The A-List Collection: California Dreaming is coming out in April 2!! Can't wait what's going to happen! Anna has officially dumped Ben by taking the same flight with her new beau and former best friend. Callie and Adam has officially call it quits well since Adam was barging in to Ben's new night-club, causing a havoc and punching Ben straight on the face. Well... I can't really wait for the 10th book!!
posted by nash at 3:08 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie