Wednesday, February 27, 2008
confessions of a shopaholic
I was just browsing through IMDB.com and just trying my luck, I typed "Shopaholic" and to my utter surprise, the popular best-selling series is being made into a movie!! A F***ING MOVIE!! I was shrieking with happiness!!

I'm starting to re-read my Shopaholic series yesterday and this morning I urgently had to go to Popular to buy the second book: Shopaholic Abroad as it seems I've lost my original one... I really can't remember where I placed it or someone borrowed from me and didn't return it. And now I'm more than halfway through the book after reading it for almost a day now!!

I really can't wait for the movie and it'll be coming 13 February 2009 in the U.S.. Lots of good movies coming out this year and the next!! I REALLY CAN'T WAIT!!
posted by nash at 10:50 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie