Friday, January 18, 2008
typical singaporeans
I'm really disgusted and shocked with Singaporeans nowadays. Shows and articles might have talked about kiasu singaporeans 'chopping' their tables with tissue papers and I didn't even care... well cause I didn't experience it once. But the day when I went out for lunch with my parents, I was totally disgusted with it. We Singaporeans actually 'chop' tables with tissue papers? OMG!! I was shaking my head and laughing to myself when I saw tissue papers scrambled all around the unoccupied tables!


Being that my dad and I don't believe in all this tissue paper crap, we usually book our table with either of my family members sitting down at the table and wait for our turn to buy our food. It was only three of us that day. My dad, mom and me. All the corner tables which seats 4 people were occupied so all that's left were conjoined tables which my mom finds it uncomfortable as she had trouble leaving the table if she wasn't seating at the corner seat. It was really cramped actually so we had to find a corner seat for my mom. So when my mom and I were queuing up for food, my dad shifted tables to a corner one. And lo and behold, someone came up to my dad and told him that the table was booked. My dad looked at the lady and asked her how can that be and as you might guess... she told him that she booked the table with tissue papers. My dad looked perplexed and went to my mom who was queuing. Seeing that there was an empty corner table, I rushed towards it and planted my ass down instead of 'chopping' pieces of tissue packets on the table.

I can't believe why people are too lazy to sit their asses down and just wait for their turn to buy their food? Or another solution, just ask your kind friend to buy you the food. Wouldn't that be better?
posted by nash at 10:55 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie