Tuesday, January 1, 2008
happy new year!!

Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind ?
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and auld lang syne ?

For auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we'll take a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

And surely you’ll buy your pint cup !
And surely I’ll buy mine !
And we'll take a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!! 2007 has been great and now a new journey and adventure begins in the year 2008!! New resolutions are made, lifestyles and attitudes revamped to be a better new you!!

Well... I have never made a new year resolution so this is my first time. I'll be more hardworking and get better grades for my papers. Secondly, I have to change my lifestyle and exercise more!! No more holding back!! Thirdly, cut down on my spending! BE THRIFTY AND AIM FOR ITEM ON SALES!! LOL

Hopefully I'll manage this year's resolutions!! All the best to you guys and have a great and happy new year!! Enjoy the year ahead and have loads of FFFUUUNNNN!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
posted by nash at 12:56 AM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie