Thursday, January 10, 2008
the end of gossip girl? hopefully not
It was such a drastic news when I heard Gossip Girl will be showing only 13 episodes and the day has finally come to watch the end. Rumours were heard that it may continue after the end of the writer's strike... but fates may change.

The 13th and last episode was the finale which I think was incredibly well done... though I hate the scenes where Rufus and his multiple dates. I want more of Blair and Serena!! It was nice to see more of Dan and Serena and their everlasting relationship. They finally said their I LOVE YOU'S! =)

However, the turning point of this episode was Blair. I really pitied her when everybody "ditched" her, even Nate after he got the message that Blair cheated him with Chuck. But the only person who stood by her and became her leaning shoulder was none other than Serena van der Woodsen. The love and a presence of a best friend can do wonders. What if Blair did took the helicopter to JFK and left for France? Would that be starting it all over again? Blair leaving Serena without saying goodbye and leaving people wondering why?

But with the love and support coming from a best friend, Blair did stayed and I loved the part where Serena said "I'll fight with you". Having a best friend like that to fight along with you even after all the scandal that you had done shows that Serena is a very true friend and I really respect her for that.

So... in all, Episode 13 ended with a great, big bang! It might be that there will be more cause Little Jenny is the new It Girl?? Hmmm... I wonder... Let's hope and pray that Gossip Girl will continue.

You Know You Love Me
posted by nash at 4:41 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie