Thursday, December 13, 2007
I'm O+ baby!!
It's finalised!! After 18 years not knowing... I'm an O+ and it was for free!! Tee hee. Well today for my bio practical we did a blood grouping tests so it's really fun for those who doesn't know their blood group! Being an O+ has both its advantages and disadvantages. Firstly, I'm a universal donor which means if anybody who is not the same blood type as me, I can help them. However, if I'm in trouble, I can only receive O+ blood only. My friends teased those who has blood AB+ as selfish cos they can receive all types of blood but can't donate their own. LOL

I think I'm really desperate to find a good book to read cos it has been my third time reading Rosie Dunne by Cecilia Ahern and it still never fails me to make me laugh. I had to restrain myself from laughing out loud on the train and buses!! My god... that'll be embarrassing! Anyway, I found this hilarious conversation between Rosie and Alex!

Alex: Hello
Rosie: Oh so he is still alive. Where have you been for the past few weeks?
Alex: Hiding
Rosie: From whom?
Alex: You.
Rosie: Why?
Alex: Because I'm dating Bethany again and I was afraid to tell you because you hate her with a passion and then you found out from her first which made things even worse. So I was hiding from you.
Rosie: Why?
Alex: Because I'd thought you'd come over here and kill me.
Rosie: Why?
Alex: Because you think she's a slut and that she's no good for me
Rosie: Why?
Alex: Because you're my overprotective best friend and you're always hated my girlfriends (and wife) and I've always hated your boyfriends (and husband).
Rosie: Why?
Alex: Well because he had an affair, for one...
Rosie: Why?
Alex: Because he was an absolute fool and he didn't no how lucky he was. But let's not talk about him anymore because he's gone and he's never coming back.
Rosie: Why?
Alex: Because I scared him off.
Rosie: Why?
Alex: Because I'm your best friend and I cared about you.
Rosie: Why?
Alex: Because I've nothing better to do
Rosie: Why?
Alex: Because it's the unfortunate way that my life turned out, whatever happened made me care about you and yours. Anyway it's great that I don't have to hide anymore.
Rosie: Why?
Alex: Because I've apologised
Rosie: Why?
Alex: Because I'm tired of not hearing from you and I miss you.
Rosie: Why?
Alex: Because (and I'm now saying this through incredibly gritted teeth) You. Are. My. Best. Friend. But I have to warn you, I'm not going to listen to any of your bitchy remarks about her this time round.
Rosie: Why?
Alex: Because I really like her Rosie and she makes me happy. I feel like the little boy working in Dad's office again. And just think, if it wasn't for you getting so drunk on your sixteenth birthday that you had to get your stomach pumped, we never would have been caught, we wouldn't have been suspended, and I wouldn't have been punished so severely by having to file every piece of paper in the world in Dad's office where I might add, I would never have met Bethany. So it's all down to you my dear friend!
Rosie: OH WHYYYYYY??? Dear God, oh why?

That's half of the conversation. If you want to read more.... GET THE BOOK!! LOL
Ciao!
Disclaimer: I don't own the book, ROSIE DUNNE by CECELIA AHERN

----------------
Now playing: Anberlin - Time & Confusion
via FoxyTunes
posted by nash at 6:01 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie