Monday, December 17, 2007
hady... you made us proud!!
I'm embarrassed and shameful at myself that instead of supporting Hady for Asian Idol... I was busy doing something else which I can't vaguely remember! Gosh.. memory loss must be getting to me.

Anyway... CONGRATULATIONS HADY MIRZA!! You did us proud!! Business class tickets all over the world?! Okay... if it's not for Muttons at Midnight, I wouldn't have known who had won Asian Idol and I was very shocked when Hady won!! He really did us proud!! Well done!!

Here's a clip where they announced the results. He was speechless!! That's genuine I tell ya! LOL


----------------
Now playing: Pussycat Dolls - How Many Times, How Many Lies
via FoxyTunes
posted by nash at 10:30 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie