Wednesday, December 12, 2007
grant me three wishes please
Many things have happened these past few days so here it goes:

Saturday, 8 Dec 2007
I went for my first ever Adventure Race - Synergy, organised by NYP's very own Adventure Club! It was fun till it lasts and it's the experience that counts! I did kayaking again... haven't done that after my OBS camp, ran around well I'd say more walking than running! LOL. But the best part I get to do archery!! I always wanted to try archery and I got my chance!! Imagine myself being Kagome or Ruriko! HAHA I know lame!

Sunday, 9 Dec 2007
My paternal cousins came over for a gathering and also for a birthday party. We planned to go to the park but it started raining on and off so it was just indoors all the way. It was fun and my mom and me managed to do the tiered-cupcake thing inspired by Martha Stewart! Really nice!!

Wednesday, 12 Dec 2007
Ok so today I was expecting to buy The Pierces CD but sadly Gramaphone do not sell them. Like the music that it's playing right now? It's The Pierces - Three Wishes. I knew about them when I saw one of the Gossip Girl's episodes: Hi, Society. And then Summit Entertainment announced that Robert Pattinson who plays Cedric Diggory in HP is playing Edward Cullen! I was like "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! YOU MUST BE JOKING!" I was disgusted when I saw his pic on IMDB... HE LOOKS SO DISHEVELLED! Plus, the sad thing is Gossip Girl won't be airing this week but next week instead! I was so looking forward to it but I guess they postpone it due to the strike I guess... Anyway... I'll be leaving on the 19th for Jakarta which they'll be showing GG then! SO SAD...



----------------
Now playing: Peter Bjorn and John - Young Folks
via FoxyTunes
posted by nash at 9:47 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie