Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Flying Off soon...
Tomorrow's Hari Raya Haji and I'm flying off to Jakarta soon. Soon as in a few hours time. Our flight's at 1450 but it was rescheduled to 1550 so there's still a few more hours left to play with. Yesterday, I found out that one of the shops in Changi Airport sells Hilary's With Love perfume! I was ecstatic and I thought I could buy it before leaving but sadly, my departure's at Terminal 1 instead of Terminal 2 where the shop is!! T_T

Maybe, if I have the chance I could get it or after I my holidays I could purchase it! I mean if I buy it now, I'll have to put it in my luggage cos liquid/solutions aren't allowed in hand luggages! That really sucks!!

Anyway... I can't wait to go for a holiday...but when I come back lots of things to do! Group meetings, basic driving theory test on the 2nd!! I wish time was slower than usual! =P
posted by nash at 10:30 AM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie