Friday, November 9, 2007
Victor, Victoria
Oh my god!! Gossip Girl is getting saucier, juicier, wilder and mysterious! The Jenny + Nate relationship is starting to happen, just like the book. But... Serena + Dan in a room? Ummm... okay. The worst of all Blair + Chuck!! I just hope it's a fling cos you know Chuck Bass... the guy who fools around with girls. Well as you expected, Blair and Nate are no more the Blair and Nate we knew off, sadly. However, the story not only focus more on the teenagers but their parents too! Scandalous, I'd say!

I really hope GG will continue it's full season of 22 episodes rather than 13 due to the Writer's Strike. It's only the 7th episode and 6 more to go till it ends. Please, we GG fans want more!! We beg of you!

----------------
Now playing: Celine Dion - I Believe In You (En Duo Avec Il Divo)
via FoxyTunes
posted by nash at 9:58 AM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie