Saturday, November 24, 2007
late response
I know, I know... I have not been updating my blog for quite some time now. Many things have happened these past few days.

1. Some idiot stole my phone which by the way has $0 value... so I'll laugh at that idiot's face! TOO BAD!!
2. Just finished my theory test and next week is my practical. Not to mention, I have two more tests the week after next! Can school get any worse!?
3. My brother just bought a 4GB Creative Zen! Good for him cause he needs one anyway. By the way, Creative earphones are damn good!!
4. My dear monkey has a boyfriend! Shock! And he's my age! Double shocker! I seriously need to get one soon! Just joking! Hehe
5. I seriously need to save money to get a new phone... aiming for that Nokia 6300 for now!!
6. I met this dude on Facebook and well I won't mind chatting with him online but talking on the phone... ummm not my idea! It kinds of freaks me out though!!
7. Don't be surprised but this auntie here has joined her own school's ADVENTURE RACE!! Quite excited really and scared at the same time! I'm up for the challenge though!!

Alright... that's all for today. Gotta ciao and study for my practical!! Cannot wait when it's the holidays!!

----------------
Now playing: Rihanna ft. NeYo - Hate That I Love You
via FoxyTunes
posted by nash at 9:43 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie