Sunday, November 4, 2007
Lasagne... yumm
I missed Cik Mama's lasagne last night and I don't think she has any leftovers. I couldn't even come over to her open house because my brother invited his NTU hallmates over and the house was literally filled with 60 undergrads! The best thing so far, my dad brought a projector and white screen to fixed it in the living room so that the boys can watch soccer! The TV room is quite far to the living room but with my dad, anything can happen! It'll be really cool to watch a movie on the big screen plus the surround system! Coolness! =)

Finally, last night will be and I hope the last open house for us. It's really tiring especially for my mom cos she's the one cooking all the food and when I went down for breakfast today, all the tables that were used for the buffet table were kept where they were supposed to be and the furniture were put back. It'll be just a week more before Hari Raya finishes and then another celebration on the 20th of December for us. If ever my cousins are going over to Jakarta, I don't think I can make it cos both my parents will be busy working and I'll be stuck at home, probably studying. I can't wait for a vacation but thank god this Thursday we'll be going over to causeway to celebrate Anisa's birthday at TGIF!! Finally I get to see her again since she's in boarding school... can't wait! =P
posted by nash at 11:40 AM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie