Thursday, November 8, 2007
Happy B'day Anisa... in 40 mins!
So in half an hour or more, my cousin, Anisa's turning Sweet 16!! You can finally watch NC-16 movies but I can watch M-18 movies! Muahaahah. Anyway, we cousins had FUN! We watched The Game Plan at Cathay Orchard and well Jija and I cried!! It was touching and I can't believe Anisa didn't cry! It was so emotional!! I had to blow my nose and it was pretty obvious that I cried! LOL And also some people behind me... heard sniffles.. hehe

So, after we watched the movie, went to LJS for lunch and Jija and I sneaked off to buy Anisa a slice of Oreo cheesecake from Secret Recipe. Then we searched Carrefour for a lighter but couldn't find one so we gave up and went back to LJS. Surprisingly, the fish wrap was pretty good! Love it!! Poor Anisa, she thought we were going to publicly announce her b'day but we didn't... we are sane people who are very paiseh to do that type of thing.. LOL. It was fun, spending time with my cousins especially Anisa. I hardly get to meet her cos she's in boarding school all the way in M'sia! I will only be able to see her when we're going off to Jakarta during the December holidays and this Sunday to have lunch at TGIF! YES! Life is GOOD!! =)


I had nothing better to do... hehe

My pretty cousin Jahiza... she really reminds me of an Indonesian actress...

Anisa... didn't know she likes promoting albums! =)

posted by nash at 11:18 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie