Thursday, November 15, 2007
Blair, Chuck and me in a toilet!
Finally, the fear of being stuck in the toilet is over! I was shocked, scared, fearful of being in the toilet that I was locked in!! Stupid locker thingy! The first time it was faulty, it happened to my aunt and now me! But luckily I got my phone with me and I dialed my house number and my dad picked it up. And I told him that I was stuck in the toilet and maybe he thought I was joking that I had to repeat myself again. My mom was baffled on why I need a phone in the toilet. I told her that I need to time how long to keep the shampoo on my hair... medicinal purposes.. hehe :P Oh well... glad that's over!

Okay... so back to Blair and Chuck!! Eww!! Double ewww!! Triple ewww!! I can't believe they're like together!! OMG!! Uurrghh! Blair was supposed to be with Eric in the BOOKS but hello... CHUCK!!? HE WILL TURN GAY LATER WHO KEEPS A MONKEY AS A PET!! But Nate... poor Natie... had to sacrifice everything for his family but in the end who he's end up with? Jenny Humphrey! Whoopie!! At least the show is trying to follow the books!! Too bad next week there won't be any episode cos of Thanksgiving and stuff so it'll be back on the 28th!! Can't wait!


P.S. "You're nothing until you're talked about... xoxo Gossip Girl"



----------------
Now playing: Justin Timberlake - (Another Song) All Over Again
via FoxyTunes
posted by nash at 8:42 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie