Monday, October 8, 2007
Vanessa's In!!
Freaking out right now is not the answer but writing it down seems to be!! I guess I don't make any sense... Jumping and squealing around will arouse suspicions so I'll just rant it here! Vanessa will have her cameo appearance on Gossip Girl soon!! Finally!! She comes!!
I can't imagine Dan's relationship with Serena will last. Well they look alright together but it just doesn't seem right. If you were wondering how I knew about it... well I've got sources. Kidding.
I read it in one of the comments on YouTube where they showed an interview with Blake and Leighton on TRL and apparently, Vanessa will be acted by this girl who was in one of Daughtry's videos... maybe it's "It's Not Over"? I have no idea... But the mysterious question will be... will she be bald?! Hmmm... we'll have to see.

Anyway, today was my first day in KKH and it was fun! I get to work in the nursery! Very cute babies!!! LOL. I have to leave and sleep... it's bright and early for me tomorrow!
posted by nash at 10:25 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie