Sunday, October 14, 2007
Selamat Hari Raya!!
It's the first month of Syawal and the time for Muslims around the world to celebrate after a whole month of fasting. It was a joy to see Muslim families here in Singapore dressing up in different colours and styles. Every corner, you might be able to see a family wearing green, or some wearing white, pink, blue etc. This year, we didn't have a colour co-ordination. My mother and I wore different shades of purple - magenta for me and purple for my mom. On the other hand, both my father and brother wore baju melayu that was greyish blue with tints of gold.

The first day usually involves the whole family visiting our grandparents and then visiting the eldest uncle or aunt. The following days will be visiting our distant relatives or our friends houses. Sadly, there's only one day left to visit as starting Monday I'll be starting school!

Alright, I'm really feeling tired right now and my eyes are just dieing to close! Enjoy the holidays!! Cheers!
posted by nash at 12:07 AM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie