Tuesday, September 11, 2007
More Holiday Fun!!!
Damn! I've forgotten to bring my camera along today for the class gathering! It was fun by the way and I brought my cousin, Adnan along. Teehee. Eunice booked a chalet at the Changi Yacht Club and well it's creepy! We were at the site where the Old Changi Hospital is and even though we alighted from the bus stop in broad daylight, I still felt goosebumps especially with the old CH looming over the hilltops. I still remembered that my late grandfather was once warded there as I used to live opposite the Changi Prison. So when my father came to fetch us, we were surprised that further on, there's actually civilization! Lights, hawker food and more lights! The place that we were in was just too dim for my liking! I fear dark places!!

Anyway, I have to wake up early tomorrow morning to attend another gathering and this time, I've packed my camera inside my bag so that I won 't forget!! I'll be going to Sentosa tomorrow and I think I'll be wearing jeans... too bad I don't have any appropriate attire to wear!! T_T

Oh well... hope it won't rain tomorrow... signing off!!
posted by nash at 10:05 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie