Thursday, September 13, 2007
It's the first day of the fasting month. Woke up really early today and watched Bewitched on HBO. However, the most exciting part is experiencing the sunrise. This has been my first time seeing the sunrise and it was beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! I took pictures of it from my room and well I was a bit worried that the neighbours will complain... well they're still asleep. Teehee

I started taking the pictures at around 0620 where the sky is still dark but there was a light tint of orange over the horizon. I wanted to take the bright shining star but the picture would not turn out well. I've seen a couple of planes overhead and well Singapore really is busy!

Here are the pictures that were taken from 0630 to 0706. In the third picture, the clouds remind me of Voldermort chasing after the witches and wizards on the broomsticks just like in Deathly Hallows! Weird isn't it? It's no wonder that cloud gazing is fun!!


posted by nash at 7:15 AM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie