Friday, August 24, 2007
Yipee!! My exams are over!! Just a few days of rest and then I'll be having my 2 weeks internship at IMH (Institute of Mental Health). I'm kinda scared and worried about going there.. well you heard the stories. But some of my seniors say that it's quite relaxed than the normal general ward. I heard we'll be able to interact with the patients and have fun with them. So now I'll have to figure out what bus number(s) can I take to IMH... hmmm.

Anyway, fasting month is nearing and if I'm not wrong it's on the 13th of September. Luckily I didn't have any internships or school during that period but sadly, the last week of the holidays before school re-opens is my 1 week internship at KKH (Kandang Kerbau Hospital). I think I'll be taking care of the newborn babies and their mothers! :)

So now with the holidays, I'll be able to read ECLIPSE which I probably will by it today! Can you believe that ECLIPSE knocked HP & THE DEATHLY HALLOWS off on the USA BESTSELLERS LIST?! Wow! But I have nothing against HP cos I love them too but a story about a girl and her vampire boyfriend can just win over!! Anyway, I really cannot wait to get my hands on that book!! There are also quite a few good books that I have yet to read and enjoy.

Alright, I'm going off. I need to read my favourite stories on Fanfiction.net. See ya!

----------------
Now playing: Justin Timberlake - Until the End of Time
via FoxyTunes
posted by nash at 9:39 AM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie