Tuesday, August 7, 2007
NEW STORY
After so many years of being absent from the writing scene, I've finally updated a new CCS fanfic story on fanfiction.net! The story just came to me today after listening to Janice Wei's song "Long Distance". It really inspired me to write until the end!!

I really would like to thank Eunice for sending me this song! If you didn't I don't think I could write like this so feverishly! I was hooked to it! And during the writing process, I listened to her song over and over again just to give me the inspiration and I'm glad it did! I'm so happy with my success! Hopefully I can write more in the near future!


----------------
Now playing: Jet - Look What You've Done
via FoxyTunes
posted by nash at 10:00 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie