Thursday, August 9, 2007
Nation's B'day but I'm On The Other Side!!



----------------
Now playing: Hilary Duff - Outside of You
via FoxyTunes

Today is our Nation's birthday BUT instead of spending it at our home, me and the rest of my family went to JB and had a huge feast at TGIF or commonly known as Thank God It's Friday!! Being there, well it feels like I can enjoy the food my friends experience here in S'pore. I mean, we don't have any internationally known halal restaurants here well except for a few that not many knew of, like Fig & Olive, Hot Stuff. So being in TGIF, makes me feel how eating in those other restaurants like Marche and Billy Bombers feels like which is why I'd prefer splurging more for food in Malaysia than here in Singapore! You have a lot of varieties!! And maybe one day, I'll go to KL and get to feel how Marche tastes like! I've already tried Manhattan Fish Market which has just opened in Plaza Singapura! It's a must go!! Anyway, me and my bro took some.. well many pictures of the food in TGIF! Enjoy!!




posted by nash at 10:07 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie