Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Let's "survey" one another! :P
Alrighty, I found this survey online and I thought why don't I try this out. If you've read mine, I would like you to do the same. Copy and paste the whole thing and edit it and add it to your blog! Let's find out more about each other! LOL

Who are you?

1) First of all, how old are you? - 17 going on 18

2) Do you believe in reincarnation? - ummm... not really

3) Would you rather be deaf or blind? - Deaf

4) If you found out your best friend was gay/lesbian, what would you do? - I'll be shocked at the news, but I'll be there to support her all the way.
5) Do you consider yourself a good listener? - Umm nope... haha. When people ask me a question, I sometimes may answer another thing.

6) Would you rather be short or tall? - Neither, I'd rather be medium! haha

7) Would you rather be overly happy and poor, or overly wealthy and happy? - I think overly happy and poor cos sometimes wealth may not give you all the happiness that you want in this world.

8) Would you consider your relationship with your parents bad, okay,good? - Good

9) Do you like to dance? - Yes but secretly in my room! LOL

10) Are you shy to ask someone out? - YES!

11) Do you like to talk on the phone? - NOPE!

12) Would you rather go on a walk or watch tv? - Watch TV! hehe

13) What's your dream honeymoon place? - France!

14) What would be the first thing you'd change about yourself? - My weight. Seriously, I'm FAT!!

15) Do you think boys or girls have it easier? - There's a saying that goes "Ladies First" but sometimes you have to disagree with that. I think boys are the ones that get the good things first followed by us girls!

16) If you had a round-trip ride in any time machine, where would you go? - I'd go to places where I made mistakes and try to undo them.

17) If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do? - Hmm this is difficult. I guess I'll check out the answers for my exam papers? Hehe

18) Do you like Adidas, Nike, Fila, or Reebok [or any other brand]? - Nike

19) If you could change your name, what would it be? - Natasha! I hate it when people mispronounce my name!

20) If you were in a theater and someone was crying, would you laugh? - Actually, I would try to cry along with them! LOL. I know, weird!

21) Have you ever thought you were going to die? - Yes. Actually i thought about it today. You've read news about people dieing from deep vein thrombosis and I thought I'm going to suffer from that cos I was sitting quite long on the chair last night!

22) What's the hardest thing about growing up? - Having more responsibility and trying to find a job where it provides you with wealth and happiness for you and your family.

23) Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Would you ever? - Nope, but maybe someday with my future husband? LOL

24) What little unknown talents do you possess? - Umm I dunno if you call it a talent, but I talk in my sleep! That's a first! I'll tell you more after I discover other hidden talent! :)

25) Would you eat a bowl of live crickets for $40,000? - Absolutely NO! I'd rather get $40, 000 for doing something else that's good! LOL

26) If this Saturday, you could do ANYTHING you wanted, what would
you do? - I'd want to experience how clubbing is like...

27) What's the worst word(s) you know? - Well everybody knows the fish word but the worst was when my friend teased her friend and called her an old woman in Chinese! It sounded horrible!

28) If there would be one thing about yourself that you could change, what would it be? - Other than my weight, I'd like to be more open and less shy.

29) Have you ever wanted to run away? Run where? - Yes actually when I was young. I was about 7 or 10 years old and I wanted to run to my grandmother's place because I felt that I didn't belong in the family. I don't look like either my parents or brother. Secondly, my brother was smart and I wasn't and that really pulled me down.

30) What's your worst fear? - The day when the world ends.

31) What is your dream car? - It's either a Volvo or a Volkswagen Beetle. Can't decide.. haha. I think it'll be the Volkswagen.

32) Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? - Yes! My lovely teddy bear with wings! :)

33) Have you ever felt you were in love? - Truthfully, nope.

34) If you were stranded on a deserted island with one person, who would it be? - Hilary Duff! I love her! LOL

35) What is your favorite color? - Hmm there are many but I personally love pink!

36) What guy/girl do you want more than anyone else? - Syaoran Li! He's a character in an anime that I love so much! He can be H-O-T!!

37) If you could be any animal what would you be? - A dolphin!

38) What is your favorite gum? - Umm.. bubblegum? hehe

39) How do you eat an Oreo? - Twist, lick and dunk!

40) Do you eat chicken fingers with a fork? - Nope, I'll use my hands!!

41) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? - Yup! I love them especially when they are cooked together with mushrooms! Yummy!

42) If you could do anything to the person you hated most what would it be? - Take away her dignity until she falls and beg me for forgiveness! Muahahahah!!

DOB: 19 October 1989
Sex: Female
Height : 157.. I'm short! Sob
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark brown
Location: Singapore
School: NYP - School of Health Sciences, Diploma in Nursing
Pets: 4 cats - Tiger (a lazy Persian), Kiara (an overactive & unsecured Persian), Cookie (a half-Persian whom like her mother is also unsecure) and Lion (a short-haired cat who seriously is very soft for a male! And he's so different from his mother, Kiara and youngest sister, Cookie!)
Dream Job: I'm studying to be a staff nurse, but I won't mind working as a dietician!
Fav Music: With Love by Hilary Duff! Love her!!
Fav Movie: Hmm.. A Cinderella Story
Fav Food: Chicken cooked in anything! LOL
Fav Subject: History!
Fav Sport: Cycling
Least Fav: Running
Fave Month: October!!
Fave Holidays: School holidays where I get 2 months off!!
Fav Toothpaste: Umm I don't have any faves for this one. Anything will do...
posted by nash at 6:07 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie