Thursday, August 9, 2007
ECLIPSE
Even though I've not bought Eclipse and I still want to, I've read the first chapter of Eclipse and it was GREAT as always! I cannot wait to land my hands on the book and read it non-stop! It can be really addictive!!

Book lovers around the world, if you can't find any good books to read right now, I really recommend Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series. The first one is called Twilight, followed by New Moon and the latest one is Eclipse. There will be 4 books in total and the last book, Breaking Dawn will tie up all the previous books. I promise you, you won't regret it! You'll love it! Just like my cousins Anisa and Mariana. They don't really fancy vampire-human romance stories but when I asked them to read Twilight they got hooked and now they're asking me to lend the third book to them... well once I get it.

If you're still not sure and you want to have a taste of what the story's like, you can visit Stephenie Meyer's website. She's the only author that I know who will post the first chapter of the book before it's official released! Here's the link: www.stepheniemeyer.com

Hope you'll enjoy it! And before I leave, I'd like to wish Singapore a very happy 42nd birthday!! We've achieved a lot so far and we're still striving to be the best in the world!!
posted by nash at 10:29 AM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie