Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Bored At Home
It's a Tuesday and I don't have any school today! Hooray! I've been lazing around and now I have to move my big butt away from this computer to start my studying! As you know, I've changed my skin AGAIN! Sorry to those who gets irritated by it like Anisa *ahem* but I can't help it! The skin's so nice and personally like the mosaic pictures, thanks to Photobucket.com! If you move your mouse on the pictures, something happens!! :P

Today is the day that Eclipse is out and I can't get it! I would really love to get it now but my exams are coming and if I read it I'll get distracted and then my mind will be about Edward, Bella and Jacob!! Oh my, my urge is so strong but I have to control it!! The other thing that has been bugging my mind off is a tote bag that I found online personally for Twilight fans!! My brother has already given the green light (i think...) to use his credit card BUT everything HAS to be done after the exams!! I'm forcing myself to obey my own orders but sometimes it doesn't help. You get distracted easily!! Someone help me!!!

My butt's really hot now cos maybe I sat too long on the chair! I've gotta cool it off or the seat will be warm till the next day! LOL See you!
posted by nash at 3:14 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie