Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Back from my attachment!!
Haaaaaa!!! My attachment's finally over! Today was my last day of attachment @ TTSH and the next two days I'll be going to SHS (School Of Health Service) and follow them around S'pore and observe what they do during these health check-ups at the primary schools.

Anyway my attachment @ TTSH was great. It was fun working with a load of friendly and helpful colleagues and of course seeing the happy smiles of the patients. There's a patient that he's so big but looks cute and cuddly that we called him two names, a teddy bear and a papa bear! He's really fun to talk to and all the nurses there love him! LOL

But of course, there are some other patients who can really get on your nerves. The worst of all is a patient who keeps on pressing the call bell every other minute when we are all busy doing other things. Anyway, it's been good. My next attachment will be in IMH after my exams. I hope it'll be fun like what my seniors said....
posted by nash at 6:08 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie