Monday, June 11, 2007
Tired But Damn Satisfied
I just came back from my 2 days and 1 night trip from Desaru Pulai Perdana. It was fun but tiring especially with the long drive. Me and my family including my aunts, uncles and cousins left the resort at 1.30pm and travelled back to JB. If we have the time, we could go to Jusco Tebrau City to have dinner at Itallianes or Manhattan Fish Market but my bro had to be in his uni. hall by 9pm for a meeting. So instead of eating something simple or not eating at all, we went to T.G.I.F or Friday's as they call it. I had the "World's Famous Friday's Burger" and damn was it big and huge. The burger can't be compared to Mc, BK or even Hotshots that I ate in Jakarta. It was big, juicy and just plain delicious. If only I didn't eat too much of the appetizers, I could have finished the burger. I did finish it eventually, but my brother, my cousin and my auntie helped out a bit. :P

But nope, our dinner didn't stop there. We had desserts - Friday's cheescake, muffin with ice-cream and a sundae. Being the big eaters that we are, we shared all the food together. But the best of it all was the surprise belated birthday celebration for my mom. This was her second surprise cos on Friday, me and my bro called her sisters over and "surprised" her but my dad blew it off. Anyway, the waiters in Fridays sang her their own rendition of a b'day song and it was great! My aunt said that the best place to celebrate your b'day has to be Fridays. I second that! LOL. They gave my mom a cake with a candle on it and she tried to blow it but it rekindled back again. I tried to help my mom but I can't stop laughing... it was the trick candle where you blow but it will not be extinguished. In the end, my dad poured a drop of ice lemon tea on it.

To me Malaysia is the best place to eat all the Western food cause it's halal. The restaturants that ain't halal in S'pore are halal in M'sia. They have Chili's which is delicious, Marche (is that how u spell it?), Fridays and so much more. Too bad that Subway's closed down cause I really want to taste the sandwhiches!! Another good place to eat is Jakarta!! We can eat all types of food there, be it American, British or whatsoever!! I wanna go back to KL and eat there again and of course to shop!! If there's a chance for me though... :)
posted by nash at 8:28 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie