Tuesday, June 5, 2007
I MADE IT!!
Finally, my burden is lifted off my shoulders!! I pass my clinical re-test!! I failed the first time due to THE BULL but i passed the second one and I think I did well!! I'm SO HAPPY!! :)). I realise that it's no use being stressed out before an exam. It's better to laugh with friends on stupid jokes! It really helps you to relax for a while and it clears your mind when you enter the exam hall!! Well.. that's what friends are for!!

Anyway, today I watched the second part of the movie IDENTITY during my Abnormal Psychology lecture and I find it less scary and horrifying than the first part. The end was really a big surprise and shocking!! How can a little boy murder the adults?! The movie is about a person suffering from DID - Disassociative Identity Disorder and he was charged with murder. DID is a disorder that affects the person in a way that he thinks that he is this person. For example, he said that his name is Edward eventhough his real name is Malcolm Rivers and he said that he is a cop which he isn't in real life. And scaringly enough, Malcolm did not have one personality, he had 10!! They were:

1. Edward - driver to Caroline and ex-policeman
2. Paris - a prostitute
3. Timmy - a young boy
4. Alice - Timmy's mother
5. George - Timmy's father
6. Rhodes - a policeman who is actually a prisoner
7. Ginny - a girl who just got married with her boyfriend
8. Lou - Ginny's husband
9. Robert - prisoner and apprentice of Rhodes
10. Caroline - actress

And one by one, each of them died and one of the characters was the murderer. Just imagine going through each personailty and you imagining it and the murderer is still taking control of your body!? The end was a bit of a cliff-hanger and most of us hope that there will be a second Identity movie though. Well.. anyway.. I hope it stops there cause I can't bear to watch thriller movies! I'm just too faint hearted to watch!! But hey, at least I didn't scream!! LOL
posted by nash at 9:34 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie