Thursday, June 14, 2007
Hmmmm... a survey?
This is a survey that I copied from my cousin's blog. Jahiza.. hope you don't mind! Seems THRILLING! LOL


Starting Time: 22:01

Name: Nasyita

Sisters: None

Brothers: 1

Shoe size: 7 1/2

Height: 1.6m

what are u wearing?
; a t-shirt and track pants

Favorite Number: 7, 19

Favorite Poison: Ribena, Cranberry Juice

Favorite Month: June, October, December

Favorite Breakfast: Toast bread with ham and cheese!


***********Have You Ever*****************


Broken a bone:
;sadly nope! :P

Been in a police car:
;never

Been on a boat?
; yup

Came close to dying:
; yeah... the plane had a very bad turbulance

Swam in the ocean:
; yup.. but for a few second cos i'm afraid of sharks!! LOL

Fallen asleep in school:
;YES!!

Broken someone's heart:
; yeah

Cried when someone died:
; of course!!

Fell off your chair:
; yes.. really embarrasing though especially in primary school

Sat by the phone all night waiting for
someone to call:
; nope

saved emails?:
; never

Been cheated on:
; nope

***********What is-****************

Your room like?
; light purple walls, white furniture everywhere and a very messy table! :P. It's a very huge room and I get myself scared sometimes when I'm alone... T_T

Whats right beside you?
; my window

What is the last thing you ate?
; hmmm... gold rush from Swensen's!

-------Ever Had------


Chicken pox:
; yup.. when I was in kindergarten

Sore throat:
;yeah... the worst I had was in 2005.. I had an ulcer at the back of my throat!! Damn painful!

Stitches:
; nope!

Broken nose:
; hope not.. hehe

--------Do You---------


Like picnics?
; yup!

Like School?
; yeah... nothing to comment though hehe

--------Questions----------

Who was the last person you danced with?
; that's a secret ;)

Who makes you smile?
; my big family and my cats!!

--------Who----------


Did you last yell at:
; my cousin.. can be annoying sometimes

Do you like yourself?:
; YES!

-------Final Questions-----


What are you listening to right now?
; Throw It Away by Delta Goodrem

Hated someone in your family?
; NOPE.

What car do you wish to have?
; a VOLVO! I'm so in love with Edward from TWILIGHT!! LOL

Good singer:
; I admit I ain't one but I love to sing! haha

Diamond or pearl?
; can I choose both? hehe

Indoors or outdoors:
; BOTH

Today did you..

1. Talk to someone you like?
; nope

3. Get sick?
; nope

4. Sing:
; yup! There You'll Be by Faith Hill

5. Talked to an ex:
; NOPE.

6. Miss someone:
; yes... every single day.

-Last person who-


7. Was in your bed besides you:
;my angel-winged teddy!

8. Talked to on the phone?
; my dad when he's only a level below me.. haha

9. Made you cry?
; a very, very sad story

10. Went to the movies with?
; my cousins and my aunt. Watched Shrek 3

11. You went to the mall with:
; smae ppl above.

12.Been to Europe:
; yup! London and Paris when I was really small... I wanna go there again!!

13. Been to Asia:
; I'm living in Asia and I've been Malaysia and Indonesia

14.been to Russia:
; I would love to go there but winter over there is freezingly cold!!

15.Been to the Bahamas:
; Would love to!! Beautiful beaches!!

18. Been to Mexico:
; nope

19. Been to Canada:
; nope

20. Been to Africa:
; nope

RANDOM;

21. Do you like someone at the moment:
; hmmm... not exactly

22. What books are you reading right
now:
; Second Glance by Jodi Picoult

23. Best feeling in the world:
; feeling happy and elated about anything

24. Future kids names:
; hmm... Ilham, Armand, Natasha haha

25. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal:
; YES!! haha.. my angel-winged teddy! though I will always throw her off... hehe

Time Finished: 22:19
posted by nash at 9:58 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie