Saturday, May 19, 2007

I have good news and bad news. The bad news... Gossip Girl the series is gonna end soon!! I just bought the second last book of the series called DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME and there will be a prequel called IT HAD TO BE YOU which will be all about how the trio and the gang met and fell in and out of love with each other.



The good news.. as you know there were rumours about Gossip Girl being a movie but it's not true. Better yet.. it's going to be a TV SERIES!! I just watched the teaser trailer and you gotta love the cast! You can find more info. about them in www.imdb.com. And being the nice soul I am.. here's the trailer! I'm already loving it!! Enjoy!! You Know You Love Me... xoxoxo

posted by nash at 12:45 PM -

Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine



My Music
About Me
Name:Nasyita
D.O.B:19 October 1989
Country:Singapore
Loves:Reading. Cooking. Music


I Support Stephenie!


Twilight Singapore
A blog site for Twilighters in Singapore! Visit us!!
Photobucket

Comments



Archives
Friends
Alice
Andrea
Anisa
Anna
Aruna
Bettina
Charlene
Cloudy
Desmond
Elyn
Eunice
Hong Ghee
Ilma
Jahizah
Juliana
Mariana
Nadiah
Nigel
Ridzwan
Rizar
Robin
Samantha
Siti
Terence
Valerie
Weide
Winnie
Yan Ting
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie